Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,234TL (€1,044) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)