Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,417TL (€1,178) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)