Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,898TL (€1,049) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (43 minutes ago)