Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00357 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (₩919,746) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (35 minutes ago)