Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,739TL (₩1,208,317) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)