Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,582TL (€929) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)