Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,294TL (€1,026) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)