Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,606TL (€845) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (43 minutes ago)