Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,121TL (€999) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)