Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,380TL (€875) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)