Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,982TL (₩8,217,648) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)