Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,305TL (﷼ 4,259) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)