Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05888 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,642TL (₨44,863) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)