Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,485TL (₨53,982) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)