Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05169 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,142TL (₨60,782) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)