Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,355TL (₨61,982) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)