Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06806 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,313TL (63,372 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)