Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,696TL (68,291 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)