Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,385TL (Rp 67,708,280) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (34 minutes ago)