Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,347TL ($1,675) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)