Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.077 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,049TL ($1,729) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)