Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,297TL in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (34 minutes ago)