Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,341 prices entered by 1,170 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,248TL in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)