Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08656 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,627TL (руб 41,900) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)