Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06355 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,687TL (руб 58,006) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)