Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.343 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 124% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,938TL (Dinar 1,094) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)