Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.788 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,929TL (Dinar 821) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)