Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,407TL (Dinar 1,486) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)