Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.436 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,780TL (S/. 1,936) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)