Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,188TL (S/. 2,806) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)