Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 95% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,278TL (CH$827,057) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (42 minutes ago)