Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,862TL (RM4,023) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)