Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,504TL (RM3,403) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)