Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,755TL ($6,233) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)