Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.296 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 138% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,672TL (£1,260) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (41 minutes ago)