Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,900TL (€1,898) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)