Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,027TL (R$ 3,380) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)