Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (293,260 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)