Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,080TL (1,937,418 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)