Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,650TL (﷼ 22,777,151) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)