Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,201TL (﷼ 19,985,630) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)