Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03186 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,970TL (¥124,612) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)