Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.050 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,222TL ($1,043) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)