Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01065 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,815TL (358,247 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)