Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.906 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,773TL (4,165 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)