Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,315TL (2,696 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 3 hours ago)