Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40932 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,638TL (Q38,206) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)