Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.927 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,243TL (S/. 3,500) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)