Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.200 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,950TL (S/. 2,459) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)