Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17302 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,487TL (20,151 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)