Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,409TL (13,712,930 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)