Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 135% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,342TL (kr8,616) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)