Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,658TL (kr40,549) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)