Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 98% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,123TL (kr10,531) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)