Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39207 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,208TL (64,294 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)