Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46437 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,669TL (63,890 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)