Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45089 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,532TL (49,973 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)