Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47623 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,783TL (68,839 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)