Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,309TL (12,726,681 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)