Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00678 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 40% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 357TL (52,626 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)