Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00695 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 89% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 67TL (9,583 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)