Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00723 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 39% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 383TL (52,943 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)