Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,513TL (元8,596) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)