Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.362 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,912TL (AU$8,852) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)