Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,568TL (AU$2,841) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)