Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 76% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,328TL (GH₵33,700) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)