Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,225TL (GH₵5,340) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)