Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.873 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 99% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,869TL (GH₵34,230) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)