Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,032TL (GH₵5,483) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)