Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.843 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,951TL (GH₵5,874) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (21 minutes ago)