Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,283TL (24,736,763 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)