Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,402TL (21,349,561 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)