Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,998TL (¥221,914) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)