Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 183% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,352TL (13,762 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (16 minutes ago)