Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (元6,026) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)