Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,197TL (元5,143) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)