Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,418TL (元6,513) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (42 minutes ago)