Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.821 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 126% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,555TL (1,716 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)