Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 313% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,885TL (2,367,597 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)