Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00816 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 330% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,168TL (1,369,098 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (42 minutes ago)