Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 531% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 493,320TL (74,151,909 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)