Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00657 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 314% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,256TL (2,018,517 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)