Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,311TL (元10,162) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)