Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,901TL (元11,832) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)