Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.630 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,747TL ($4,888) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)