Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,533TL ($1,942) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)