Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 98% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,534TL ($1,829) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)