Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.097 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 115% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,655TL ($1,624) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (38 minutes ago)