Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.780 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 103% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,090TL ($1,611) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)