Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,517TL (€4,841) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)