Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,919TL (€1,671) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)