Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL (元9,854) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)