Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 101% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,641TL (元7,731) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (20 minutes ago)